Museum Hours and Admission
- Monday - Saturday
- 10:00 am until 4:45 pm.
- Last admission sale 3:30 pm
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- Check-in takes place inside the Museum entrance.
- Please have pre-purchased ticket(s) ready upon entry (on a phone or printed.) Arrive no more than 10 minutes before the scheduled time on your ticket.
- Visitors and belongings are subject to inspection. Please be advised that screening requirements upon entry mean that security personnel will be unable to maintain social distancing during inspections.
- Dining: The Kitchen at Copenhill café is operated independently of the Museum. As such, please be advised that dining services may be limited or unavailable. Although operating hours are subject to change, the café typically is open 11:30am – 1:30pm.
- Beverages: Visitors may bring in sealable water bottles.
- Service Animals: Only service animals are allowed.
The Library and Museum are surrounded by 35 acres of ponds, local wildlife and rolling grounds. There are six handicap parking spaces with ramps leading from the parking lot into the building via ramps. Approaching the Museum entrance from the gardens you will see a courtyard and fountain with concrete/slate walkway on both sides. The circle of flags on the upper east side of the courtyard ramps into the sidewalks. Once inside the Museum lobby access to the public restrooms is by ramp. The public restrooms have handicap stalls and wash basins accessible by wheelchair. All elevation changes inside the building are negotiable on ramps and with elevators.
For further questions, please contact: Jimmy Carter Library and Museum, 441 John Lewis Freedom Parkway NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30307-1498 or email Customer Service at email@example.com